The rate of technological advancement is accelerating now more than ever before. In order to keep up, I sit down with Ray Kurzweil every year to hear his latest thoughts and insights about where we are headed.
Ray is a Director of Engineering at Google, and my Co-founder of Singularity University. He is also one of the world’s leading innovators, inventors, and futurists, with a 30-year track record of accurate predictions about the future.
This year, we’ll discuss:
• Are we still on track to achieve “human-level AI” by 2029?
• Will AI develop consciousness and/or emotion?
• What opportunities can human-level AI bring to the world?
• What is the status of Brain-Computer Interface?
• When will we connect the human brain to the cloud, and what will the implications be?
Join us to hear Ray’s latest predictions and to prepare yourself for the changes and opportunities that are coming sooner than you think.